Saturday, January 3, 2009

It Wasn't Easy

I suppose I'll take a moment or two and bask in the glory of having the highest number of correct predictions from a "fortnight" ago, or whatever those crazy Brits say. Anyway, I know that finishing 2-3 is not what I had hoped for in the end. In fact, mediocrity is probably what I would call that, BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT, NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.

The fact remains... Mr. Turk (Eugene) and Dobberino McDobbydob combined for the proverbial "laying of the egg." El Zero as they say down yonder.

I am going to throw out an idea though that may change the way we keep track of these scores... I'm thinking that a perfect prediction should equal 3 points, while any correct prediction of a winning team will earn just 1 point. Just a thought. Predicted draws would equal 3 points, which kind of sucks though... hmmm... maybe we can figure something out together. After all, we are...

THE 3 MORONS!!!

No comments: